Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday menu: 8.26.11

Wow, almost two weeks in to this madcap rail-riding adventure. Here's a picture of me from next summer taking the family on a recreation of On the Road. They will love it.

Today, a couple of things:

1. Complete this week's bookmark and your "Currently" post. Model it on mine, if you want.

2. Browse our class blog list. In the comments to this post, vote for the two blogs that, after the first week, feel the most interesting, fun, personal to you. No fair just voting for your friends and no fair being upset if your friends don't vote for you.

3. Take this test about you, read about yourself here to see if they are right, and compose a brief post entitled "Friday" in which you discuss your thoughts.

6 comments:

  1. My votes go to Zengerine Goes Academic and I Think Therefore I Am. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think therefore I am has my vote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookworm Days and Zengerine have my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lurking Times and Bookworm Days have my vote

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hybe factor and I think there for I am

    ReplyDelete